ZX2 Cooled Loop Modulation GC x GC System eliminates the need for liquid nitrogen for thermal modulation.
ZX2 Cooled Loop Modulation GC x GC System Eliminates the need for liquid nitrogen for thermal modulation. The ZX2 employs a closed cycle refrigerator/heat exchanger to produce -90° cold jet. The ZX2 modulates volatile and semi volatile compounds over the C7+ range. True “set it and forget it” operation for long periods of time, suitable for busy service analysis situations.
- 2 stage loop modulator
- Closed cycle cooling assembly for cold jet. Eliminates LN2
- Modulation rated for C7+
- Installs on Agilent 7890GC, 6890GC, 5975QMS, Shimadzu GC-2010 & GCMS-QP2010Plus, Thermo Trace GC
- Secondary oven installed as an option. Can run both columns under same temperature program
- Secondary oven can lead or lag the main oven up to 40°C
- No moving parts
- Modulation cycle range from 1000ms – 32000ms