Everyday efficiency with confidence.
Put your trust in the LC platform that runs, and runs, and runs. Let the Agilent 1260 Infinity II LC take you to the next level of analytical, instrument and laboratory efficiency with the performance, reliability and robustness you deserve, for highest confidence in your daily results. Reliable instrumentation combines with latest column technologies and advanced supplies to guarantee robust separation and detection performance. Easy column handling and superior sample logistics, from sample submission to data analysis, ensure fast turnaround times and highest instrument utilization. Seamless method transfer and stepwise upgrade paths facilitate risk-free integration in current infrastructure, for nondisruptive transition to highest performance within the confines of your budget.
- Compatible with conventional and ultrahigh performance LC – with an operating pressure of up to 600 bar, the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump and the 1260 Infinity Binary Pump are a perfect match for our Poroshell 120 columns.
- Analytical and semi-preparative purifications – the wide flow range of the 1260 Infinity II Quaternary Pump (up to 10 mL/min) perfectly supports standard and semi-preparative applications.
- Fast and precise gradients – the 1260 Infinity II Binary Pump is the perfect choice for fast and precise gradients using LC/MS, as well as UV-only systems.
- Ultralow carryover – the multiwash capability of the 1260 Infinity II Multisampler cleans all relevant injection parts between runs. This sophisticated, integrated feature flushes the injection needle outside with three solvents, and uses seat backflush procedures to reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm.
- Reduced cycle times – with Agilent’s unique dual-needle design, which allows you to run samples alternately through one or the other injection path. Cycle times can be reduced to mere seconds, virtually eliminating conventional wait times – whether for large volume loadings or flushing procedures.
- Efficient sample handling and logistics – using shallow well-plate drawers, the 1260 Infinity II Multisampler takes a maximum load of 16 microtiter plates and up to 6,144 samples – the most of any single system.
- Efficient column handling and temperature control – the 1260 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat holds up to four columns with direct access to each column through a Quick-Change switching valve, delivering flexibility and eliminating the need to disconnect and reconnect columns.
- Fast and easy connections – with InfinityLab Quick-Connect fittings to save time and trouble.
- Higher quality data – the 1260 Infinity II Diode Array Detector HS delivers lower detection limits and higher data quality for more confidence.
- Efficient control, acquisition and reporting – Agilent’s Instrument Control Framework (ICF) enables smooth control of Agilent LC instrumentation through third-party chromatography data systems.