- Achieve the highest sensitivity and precision – Agilent iFunnel Technology, the new ion optics and detector design in the 6495 dramatically increase ion sampling, transmission and detection, enabling the highest peak area response, excellent peak area precision, and the lowest limits of detection and quantitation.
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation.
- Automate compound optimization – MassHunter Optimizer software enables automated determination of compound MRM parameters in addition to source and iFunnel conditions.
- Fast MRM acquisition speeds and ion polarity switching – An innovative collision cell eliminates cross-talk and enables 1ms MRM dwell times, together with fast polarity switching, ensures compatibility with UHPLC analyses.
- Streamline method development – Dynamic MRM (dMRM) simplifies method development and allows thousands of compounds to be quantified in a single method with optimal sensitivity and reproducibility.
- Compatibility with a wide range of ionization sources – ESI, AJS, APCI, APPI, Multi-mode sources, and innovative HPLC-Chip technology for robust and ultra-sensitive quantitation with small sample volumes.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use MassHunter Workstation software dramatically enhances productivity from method optimization, data acquisition to data processing and reporting.