Meet your quantitative needs with triple quadrupole performance that gives you superior sensitivity, renowned reliability, and overall system robustness.
Agilent 6400 Series Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
Agilent 6400 Series Triple Quadrupole LC/MS Systems are proven choices for quantitative applications in pharmaceutical ADME/DMPK studies, biomarker validation, clinical research, food testing, forensics, toxicology, and environmental analyses.
Choose an Agilent 6420, 6460, 6470 or NEW 6495B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS system for unmatched productivity, performance, and value for all your analytical needs.
The 6420 is economical and easy to use – a perfect instrument for laboratories requiring routine and standard quantitative capabilities.
The 6460 adds proven Agilent Jet Stream technology to dramatically increase sensitivity and reliability for trace level analysis and a wide range of challenging applications.
Engineered to be Agilent’s most robust triple quadrupole system over, the 6470 incorporates enhanced ion optics and detector design to deliver attogram-level sensitivity and support high-throughput labs with ultrafast analyses, 24/7 reliable operation, and highest productivity.
Built on Agilent’s breakthrough iFunnel technology, the NEW 6495B delivers the lowest attogram-zeptomole limits of detection and quantitation over the widest linear dynamic range for your most demanding applications.
- Achieve the highest sensitivity and precision – Agilent iFunnel Technology, the new ion optics and detector design in the 6495 dramatically increase ion sampling, transmission and detection, enabling the highest peak area response, excellent peak area precision, and the lowest limits of detection and quantitation.
- Screen, confirm and quantify – Triggered MRM (tMRM) combines fast and sensitive MRM quantitation with the generation of a product ion spectrum for library searching and compound screening and confirmation.
- Automate compound optimization – MassHunter Optimizer software enables automated determination of compound MRM parameters in addition to source and iFunnel conditions.
- Fast MRM acquisition speeds and ion polarity switching – An innovative collision cell eliminates cross-talk and enables 1ms MRM dwell times, together with fast polarity switching, ensures compatibility with UHPLC analyses.
- Streamline method development – Dynamic MRM (dMRM) simplifies method development and allows thousands of compounds to be quantified in a single method with optimal sensitivity and reproducibility.
- Compatibility with a wide range of ionization sources – ESI, AJS, APCI, APPI, Multi-mode sources, and innovative HPLC-Chip technology for robust and ultra-sensitive quantitation with small sample volumes.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use MassHunter Workstation software dramatically enhances productivity from method optimization, data acquisition to data processing and reporting.