Temperature Controlled Viscometer
- Viscosity: 0.2 to 20,000 centipoise (cP)
- Piston ranges: 0.2-2cP, 0.25-5cP, 0.5-10cP, 1-20cP, 2.5-50cP, 5-100cP, 10-200cP, 25-500cP, 50-1,000cP, 100-2,000cP, 250-5,000cP,
- Accuracy: ± 1.0% of full scale (± 5% of full scale for the 1,000-20,000cP range)
- Repeatability: ± 0.8% of reading
- Temperature sensor: 4 wire internal platinum RTD
- Wetted materials: 316L and 430 stainless steel
- Maximum particle size: 25-360 microns (range dependent)
- Temperature control: 15°C above ambient to 356°F (180°C)
Cambridge Viscosity’s innovative electromagnetic sensor and resistance temperature detector provide continuous viscosity, temperature, and temperature-compensated viscosity (TCV) readings. The electronics of this viscometer allow users to define temperature compensated viscosity equation values, data averaging interval, alarm points, density, and much more. This automated viscometer also incorporates our proprietary Measurement and Report Software. This software eliminates operator error by measuring the sample multiple times unit the standard deviation over 20 measurements is less than 0.2% before displaying a viscosity value, thus insuring the highest accuracy and repeatability of any laboratory viscometer.
Requiring minimal bench space and providing easy to read digital display in with centipoise or centistokes, the 3000 delivers accurate measurements with small sample sizes: less than 1.5 ml of fluid is required. This small sample viscometer also ships with an RS232 interface to make it easy to output data to a PC for tracking, storage, or graphical display. The VISCOlab3000 is excellent for measuring of viscosity in any laboratory setting and the integrated heater makes it particularly suited to labs testing oil viscosity or performing used oil analysis at 40°C & 100 °C. Its small sample size gives the VISCOlab3000 a competitive advantage over other viscometers. The VISCOlab 3000 is the most accurate temperature controlled viscometers on the market.
Multiple ranges (one piston per range)
Insulator cap and sleeve (for operating temperatures above 80°C)
Cooling jacket (for re-circulation fluids