Enabling confident, high-throughput, automated TD analysis.
Enabling confident, high-throughput, automated TD analysis. TD100-xr™ is a high-throughput, automated thermal desorption system for the rapid and unattended processing of up to 100 sample sorbent tubes in a single sequence.
In contrast to other thermal desorption units, TD100-xr quantitatively re-collects samples for re-analysis or storage, enhancing sample security. TD100-xr also features an electrically cooled cold trap, dispensing with the expense and inconvenience of liquid cryogen.
- Enhance throughput – capacity for up to 100 tubes and compatibility with the widest range of TD applications allow you to maximise productivity, e.g. unattended operation all weekend.
- Peace of mind – with quantitative sample re-collection for repeat analysis, TD100-xr offers simple method/data validation and overcomes the ‘one-shot’ limitation of other systems.
- Enhance productivity with the world’s most versatile thermal desorber – TD100-xr offers unmatched analytical performance for the widest range of TD applications.
- Reduce running costs by avoiding the need for cryogen.
- Security – tubes remain capped at all times, so avoiding sample contamination and/or analyte loss.
- Reduce errors with the TubeTAG™ sample informatics system.
- Be confident – you’re using a desorber that complies with key standards such as US EPA Method TO-17.
- Automated, cryogen-free, unattended operation for up to 100 sample tubes.
- Confidence in results through quantitative sample re-collection of split flows.
- Inert sample paths and extended temperatures allow quantitative recovery of C2 to C44, including reactive and thermally labile species… from percent to sub-ppt concentrations.
- Method compliance aided by leak-testing, water management and addition of internal standard.
- Enhanced traceability of samples using barcodes and RFID TubeTAGs.
- The short, heated transfer line allows TD100-xr to be installed on all major makes of GC and GC–MS.
- High-precision parts result in increased robustness.