Simultaneously determine the boiling range distribution of Carbon, Nitrogen, and Sulfur in crudes and final products.
Carbon, Nitrogen, and Sulfur Analyzer
Test Methods: ASTM D2887, ASTM D3710, ASTM D6352, ASTM D7096, ASTM D7169, ASTM D7213, ASTM D7398, ASTM D7500, EN 15199, IP 406, IP 545, ISO 3924, ASTM D6417, ASTM D7807
- Integrated software that allows users to completely control the application
- Automated analysis including:
- specific calibration
- sample analysis
- data reporting
- No extensive software knowledge required
- A suite of customizable reports available at the push of a button
- Analyzes a wide variety of crude products, including everything from heavy gas oils to naphtha.
- When combined with the unique AC Analytical Controls Detailed Hydrocarbon Analysis (DHA) Front End (FE) solution, the hydrocarbon distribution profile can be extended to include fractions under C9 (BP<151C) in the 1 report.
- A post column vent for heavy component fractions protects nitrogen and sulfur detectors and avoids heavy residue build up
- Excellent sensitivity and stability of the Sulfur Chemiluminescence Detector (SCD) and Nitrogen Chemiluminescence Detector (NCD) detects levels below 50 ppm depending on element and sample type