Significantly expand sample range and increase throughput with the Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer, an instrument specifically designed for analyzing organic contamination levels in aqueous samples by the heated persulfate wet oxidation technique.
The Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer uses the proven heated persulfate wet oxidation technique to analyze organic contamination levels in liquid samples. The instrument can be programmed and calibrated to analyze samples containing organic carbon at levels as low as 10 ppb and as high as 30,000 ppm. In addition to its wide range, the Aurora 1030W has an extremely high daily throughput. Up to 300 samples can be analyzed in a 24-hour period (dependent on method and application).
The reaction chamber of the Aurora 1030W is thoroughly rinsed between analyses to eliminate residue from the previous sample. This ensures the Aurora 1030W maintains the low system background necessary for high sensitivity TOC measurements. This contrasts with combustion TOC analyzers in which residual salts accumulate on catalyst surfaces, degrading oxidation efficiency and causing higher blanks and background contamination.
Tested & Approved
The heated persulfate oxidation technique has been approved and adopted in numerous regulatory compliance methods, standards, and norms for water quality testing, including: Standard Method 5310C, USEPA 415.3, USP <643> / EU 2.2.44, ASTM D 4779 and 4839, USEPA-DBPR, USEPA-SPCC, ISO 8245, and EN 1484.
The Aurora 1030W TOC Analyzer is ideal for the following applications: drinking water, pharmaceutical cleaning validation, municipal wastewater, ground water/surface water, process water, boiler feed water and condensate, metal plating solutions, and ultrapure water.
Aurora 1030W Features:
- Wide sample range from 10 ppb to 30,000 ppm
- High sample efficiency – Up to 300 samples daily
- Rinse function eliminates residue from previous sample preventing blanks and background contamination
- Heated persulfate oxidation technique is compliant with numerous regulatory methods, standards, and norms
- Operates with an intuitive color touchscreen display with Windows® CE-based software
- Options available to process more samples and broaden scope of sample type