Get more from your analysis with the Aurora 1030C TOC Analyzer, an instrument designed to process aqueous samples for the analysis of total organic carbon (TOC) using the high temperature combustion technique. Capable of processing up to 300 samples daily, the Aurora 1030C offers a broad sample scope of 100 ppb to 30,000 ppm.
In its mission to process aqueous samples for the analysis of TOC, total inorganic carbon (TIC), and non-purgeable organic carbon (NPOC), the Aurora 1030C has been known to reduce maintenance costs. Built with a patented* dual chamber combustion reactor for employing the high temperature combustion technique, the 1030C’s first reactor chamber contains a bed of quartz to protect the platinum catalyst in the second chamber from deposition of noncombustible constituents, and ensures consistent oxidation conditions for stable blanks. As a result, this reactor design extends catalyst life and reduces instrument maintenance costs.
The high temperature combustion technique is most effective for analysis of samples containing high molecular weight, difficult-to-oxidize organics (e.g; humic acid) at levels > 500 ppb C. The Aurora 1030C supports USEPA-approved methods, Standard Methods, ASTM, DIN/ISO/CEN, and EU Methods in the applications of: drinking water, wastewater, ground water, surface water, the disinfection byproduct rule, potable water, and seawater.
Improve sample throughput and productivity with these options
- 1030D Dual Oxidation Mode Analyzer option performs both high temperature combustion and heated persulfate wet oxidation techniques on the same instrument (with manual adjustment)
- An 88-position rotary autosampler fits directly underneath the 1030C to conserve bench space
- ATOC software provides fully automated data collection, analysis, reporting, and storage in a LAN/LIMS environment
- Multi-stream sampling module for at-line monitoring of up to four process streams
- 1030S Solids Module operates in conjunction with a 1030C analyzer to combust solid materials for analysis of TC or TOC
Aurora 1030C Features:
- Wide operational range, 100 ppb C to 30,000 ppm C
- Supports TC/TIC/TOC/NPOC analysis techniques and standard measurements
- Advanced ACT II combustion reactor technology (patent pending) enhances performance, extends catalyst life, and reduces maintenance
- Optional analysis module for total nitrogen (TNb)
- Upgradable to a platform capable of performing both combustion and wet heated persulfate TOC analysis techniques