Specifically designed to provide the same performance of traditional FT-IR instrumentation Agilent Series FT-IR portable offers: small, operating in the mid-infrared region, ease of use and high productivity at low cost.
Agilent 5500 Series Compact FTIR
The Agilent 5500 Series FTIR Spectrometers are designed for one purpose to provide you with great results rapidly and reliably day after day.
The combination of great performing optics, innovative sampling interfaces and intuitive software provides information on liquid and solid samples faster and easier than ever before.
- 5500 Dialpath: Provides the longer pathlength capabilities of transmission spectroscopy in a format that is as easy to use as ATR.
- 5500t: Ease of use: quickly analyze a sample by placing a single drop of the liquid on the surface of the 5500t analyzer, and then rotate a second window into position to sandwich the sample.
- 5500a: One, three or five reflection diamond ATRs are available, depending on the application. Single reflection diamond ATR available for solids and liquids identification. Multi-reflection ZnSe ATR available for liquid analysis.
- Intuitive — method driven, multi-language software guides users through every step of operation, while color coding alerts make it easy to see whether samples meet specifications. MicroLab Quant provides a simple, guided quantitative methods development package.
- Compliant – GLP/GMP software can be upgraded to be compliant with 21 CFR 11 regulatory requirements through the addition of the Pharmaceutical Software Package