TT24-7 is ideal for those needing to continuously monitor air or gas streams for trace-level organic compounds by GC.
TT24-7 Uninterrupted monitoring of trace chemical vapours
TT24-7™ is an advanced thermal desorption system for continuous near-real-time (NRT) monitoring of VOCs and SVOCs in air or gas.
TT24-7 ensures 100% data capture by using a twin-trapping design that can accommodate a wide range of sampling flow rates. As with all Markes’ thermal desorption instruments, TT24-7 operates completely cryogen-free, enabling it to be used in both static and mobile laboratory facilities.
TT24-7 is ideal for those needing to continuously monitor air or gas streams for trace-level organic compounds by GC. It allows the risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals to be minimised by responding rapidly to changes in airborne concentrations.
- Reliable, trace-level detection – TT24-7 delivers unparalleled sensitivity and selectivity, even in dirty environments. It eliminates false negatives and minimises false positives.
- Get your results in near-real-time with fast cycle times.
- Rest assured that the continuous monitoring provides 100% data capture – no blind spots.
- Convenience – cryogen-free operation makes the system suitable for static and mobile laboratories.
- Flexibility – the cryogen-free design makes TT24-7 suitable for use in either static or mobile laboratories.
- Peace-of-mind – you are buying a quality product from the recognised leader in thermal desorption instrumentation.
- Highly time-resolved data – Cycle times as low as 3–5 minutes.
- Dual-trap continuous monitoring – 100% data capture.
- High sensitivity and wide range of sampling flows (up to 800 mL/min) with quantitative trapping.
- Inert, uniformly-heated flow path offers compatibility for C2–C40 compounds and reactive species.
- Split and re-collect samples on to sorbent tubes for backup or re-analysis.
- Efficient desorption means no cross-contamination, and improves chromatographic resolution, minimising false positives.
- Small footprint – Suitable for mobile laboratories.
- Operates cryogen-free – Ideal for unattended remote-site operation over extended periods.
- Compatible with any make of GC and fast GC.