High quality optical accessories
These state-of-the-art optics capture a large solid angle of X-rays from a source and redirect them to a micron-sized focal spot or highly collimated beam. The use of polycapillary optics can significantly enhance the performance of X-ray analysis in many applications, including X-ray fluorescence (XRF) and X-ray diffraction (XRD).
- X-ray flux density gain up to 10,000 times greater than conventional pinhole collimator
- Focal spot as small as 5µm
- Broad spectral bandwidth: 10eV-50keV
- Customizable optic design for optimal performance
- Halo reduction optics optimized for high-energy applications
- Increased analytical speed in micro XRF for fine-feature analysis and high-resolution mapping
- Large, quasi-parallel X-ray beam for XRD and XRF
- Micro XRF for elemental mapping, plating thickness and fine feature analysis
- Micro XRF, micro XAS and confocal XRF
- Powder XRD, texture and stress analysis, WDS and confocal XRF.