Advanced stationary, dynamic, and fully automated olfactometer. It is capable of odour measurement and analysis
Scentroid SS600 is capable of odour measurement and analysis to all international olfactometry standards.
To reduce testing time and ensure maximum lab efficiency the SS600 Odour Laboratory features 6 identical panelist stations for simultaneous odour analysis. Each station is equipped with a Siemens touch screen for flexibility and ease of operation. Three (3) stainless steel sniffing ports at each station allow for true triangular odour analysis.
The Siemens industrial control panel monitors and adjusts test parameters automatically to ensure optimal test conditions. Test results are instantaneously processed and displayed live to the test administrator on the dedicated 8″ touch-screen interface.
Use the SS600 Odor Laboratory to:
- Determine odour concentration in OU/m3 as per EN13725 standard
- conduct hedonic tone assessments of odour emissions
- conduct panelist training and N-Butanol screening
- determine odour concentration in accordance with Chinese and Japanese standards (GB/T14675-93)
- employ Binary, Triangular, Yes/No, and direct presentation methods
- only olfactometer capable of odour assessment from petrochemical, oil, refineries and agricultural sources due to the unparalleled contamination control technologies employed.
Basics of Operation:
Deployment only requires connecting the power cord to a standard 120/240 VAC outlet and connecting the pneumatic hose between the air subsystem and the control subsystem.
- Select the desired test mode
- select the panelist from the database or scan their badge bar code
- scan the bar code of the sample ID or enter it manually
- select start
- SS600 will automatically go through a comprehensive purging and stabilization routine
- all panelist data is automatically processed in real-time, and the odour concentration is provided to the administrator at the end of the test.