The advanced system GC/MS Triple Quadrupole Agilent 7000D offers everything you need to bring the laboratory to higher levels of productivity and reliability, low limits of detection, robustness and software tools that simplify the optimization of the method and reduce operating costs.
The NEW 7000D Triple Quadrupole GC/MS is the latest version of the most successful GC/MS/MS in history. The 7000D is now even easier to use and more efficient than ever, due to its new Dynamic MRM (dMRM) mode of acquisition. If your lab includes Agilent 5977 GC/MSD systems, you’ll be able to load your GC/MSD SIM and scan methods on the 7000D to balance your workload across all available instruments. Coupled with the 8890 GC, the 7000D MS works in perfect harmony to enhance productivity, save resources and alert operators about pending maintenance.
- Maximize your lab’s capabilities by creating and editing acquisition methods easier than ever before with the NEW dMRM Acquisition Mode
- Increase your lab’s capacity with the NEW Single Quad Method Compatibility – Load and execute GC/MSD methods, increasing your lab’s capacity to handle samples requiring SIM or scan acquisition.
- High sensitivity EI Extractor Ion Source delivers confident trace analysis even in complex matrices with an IDL less than 4fg OFN.
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow.
- Enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise and cool down time with Heated Gold Quadrupoles, Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector and Fast Venting.
- Maximize uptime and planned maintenance with Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) that align and monitor GC/MS operations.
- Reduce manual source cleaning frequency by 80% and increase productivity with the upgradable option to the new JetClean Self-Cleaning Ion Source
- High performance chromatography with the Agilent 8890B GC – that provides a complete array of performance enhancing, time saving, and resource conservation features.
- Advanced GC Technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system.
- Transfer methods anywhere- Retention Time Locking software reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.
- Reduce energy costs with the Sleep/Wake Mode- In sleep mode, you can reduce your energy costs and the system scheduler will wake the GC/MS and ready it for your next work day.