UV-Vis Spectrophotometer efficient, accurate. flexible.
The Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer has a wavelength range of 190–1100 nm that can be scanned in under three seconds. Our flexible UV-Vis spectrometer can be fitted with long pathlength cuvettes and solid sample transmission or reflectance accessories, and is ideal for remote UV-Vis absorbance analysis, when fitted with fiber optic probes.
The xenon source lamp has a 10 year replacement warranty (for Cary 60 instruments purchased from Agilent or participating partners), requires zero warmup, and causes no photodegradation of samples. Fast reactions can be recorded with 80 data points per second. The Cary 60 is well-suited as a routine UV-Vis spectrophotometer or for use in teaching labs. Optional 21 CFR Part 11 software tools are available.
- Reduce time-consuming and expensive lamp replacements, and minimize instrument revalidation costs with the unique Agilent xenon source lamp.
- Safely measure life-science samples without sample photodegradation and be sure that you get the correct answer every time with the Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- Reliable UV-Vis spectrophotometer performance using fiber optic measurement probes. Why use cuvettes when you can bring the UV-Vis instrument to the sample and get accurate results in a fraction of the time?
- The highly focused beam image is perfect for measuring small volumes and precious samples accurately and reproducibly.
- Scan the entire wavelength range (190 to 1100 nm) in under three seconds and collect data from single or multiple wavelengths at 80 data points per second.
- The Cary 60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer features a comprehensive range of accessories to accurately characterize the widest variety of liquid and solid samples.
- Cary WinUV software can be tailored to suit your analytical requirements. From classroom to research laboratories through R&D and regulated QA/QC environments, simplify your UV-Vis spectroscopy measurements and get more done in less time.