MPS robotic is a highly efficient GC/MS autosampler with extended robotic functionality. The MPS robotic provides reliable processing of complex tasks.
As a new member of the MPS family, the MPS robotic is a highly efficient GC/MS autosampler with extended robotic functionality.
The MPS robotic provides reliable processing of complex tasks. Syringe holders and syringes are integrated in special syringe modules, which can be exchanged automatically within a running sequence when using the MPS roboticpro for maximum flexibility.
The MPS robotic is controlled by the proven GERSTEL MAESTRO software in a simple and efficient manner.
MAESTRO provides full flexibility by allowing an ongoing analysis sequence to be modified to incorporate priority samples.
The built-in, context sensitive help function enables simple sequence and method development and setup.
In combination with the GERSTEL Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU), the MPS robotic performs automated thermal desorption of adsorbent tubes as well as thermal extraction of liquid and solid samples in disposable μ-vials.
The μ-vials and the involatile matrix residue are removed and discarded following the analysis, keeping the GC/MS system clean and stabile.
In combination with the TDU, the MPS robotic performs fully automated thermal desorption of up to 360 Twisters for ultra-trace determination of organic compounds in aqueous and gaseous samples.
In combination with the Automated Liner EXchange (ALEX)option, the MPS robotic can automatically replace GC inlet liners.
In this way, ALEX provides cleaner chromatograms and correct analysis results even when analyzing matrix laden samples such as QuEChERS extracts.
MPS robotic benefits:
Multifunctional, flexible autosampler
- Autosampler for all sample introduction techniques: Standard liquid introduction, Headspace (HS) and SPME
- Modular expansion enables simple adaptation to future analytical needs
- Reliable results thanks to optimized discriminationfree transfer of analytes using fast injection in combination with hot split/splitless inlets
Universal Syringe Module USM
- One unified syringe module for liquid injection syringes ranging from 1 to 1,000 μL
- Future proof, only the GERSTEL USM is compatible with the GERSTEL Gripper, enabling a multitude of sample preparation techniques
Proven MAESTRO Software control
- Unified control of the MPS robotic and all GERSTEL modules
- Simple and reliable method generation and set-up thanks to intuitive handling concept and contextsensitive interactive Help function
New Member of the MPS family
- Sample preparation platform of the future, long term availability of modules and accessories is guaranteed safeguarding your investment
Extended Robotic Functionalities of the MPS roboticpro
- μL-Injections performed even from very small sample volumes using Bottom Vial Sensing
- Maximum Flexibility: Automated change of two or more syringe modules in a running sequence enables the combination of liquid, HS and SPME sample introduction in one automated method and sequence
- Added reliability of complex sample preparation procedures thanks to power feedback for every movement of the sampler
Optimized Tray Design
- Higher sample capacity thanks to extended sample trays
- Flexible use of different vial sizes: Up to three different tray types can be placed in every tray holder
- Extended Headspace and SPME sample capacity: Optimized honeycomb-style tray design for 10- and 20 mL vials and extended sampler reach increases throughput by >50%