The Model 5320 is our third-generation ELCD.
5320 Electrolytic Conductivity Detector (ELCD)
The Model 5320 is our third-generation ELCD. It combines three key components: a reactor assembly, cell-solvent assembly, and detector controller. Its principal mode of operation is the halogen mode (X), but sulfur (S) and nitrogen (N) modes are also available. Each detection mode kit contains all of the required materials (except the solvent) to operate the ELCD in specified mode.
- Quick-change reactor design, disposable resin cartridge, and reliable solvent system
- Analog-controlled reactor temperature and solvent flow
- Detector base optimized for capillary columns
- Solvent venting using GC timed-event relay
- Direct interface with most GC makes and models
- Direct interface to the OI Analytical Model 4430 PID without a transfer line; tandem design occupies only one detector port
Fill out the form to be contacted by the line manager Daniele Morosini