Portable Oil in Water Analyzer
The PD-1000 is an incredibly powerful Oil in Water Analyser, that can conveniently measure crude oil in water where sample access is available. Sample pre-treatment is not necessary and readings are displayed in seconds.
A cuvette-based measurement arrangement with spectral analysis, enables a wide measurement range with high repeatability
- Accommodates direct Oil in Water measurement and measurement port solvent extraction.
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF).
- Integrated spectral signature analysis.
- Incorporated touch screen with auto-orientation.
- Rechargeable battery with up to 5 days battery life.
- Intuitive software for measurement and calibration.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communications.
- Portable and light weight (1.2kg).
- Results can be correlated to laboratory reporting methods (e.g. EPA 1664).
- Instantaneous measurement, no sample pre-treatment or preparation required.
- Spectral signature analysis allows oil recognition, even in the presence of chemicals.
- Measurement data logs can be shared via email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB.
- Remote access to calibration file library.
- Easily switch between saved calibrations, either automatically or manually.
Fill out the form to be contacted by the line manager Gianluca Stani