The widest range of columns to a high specification performance for different application needs.
GPC/SEC Columns – Powerful Solutions for Size Separation
PSS high performance columns are the result of comprehensive research focusing on the development of more efficient and robust gel materials and an improved packing technology. PSS manufactures stationary phase gels for the chromatography able to separate synthetic and natural macromolecules by their hydrodynamic volume.
PSS offers the widest range of column materials optimized for aqueous or organic solvents alike.
- MCX columns for aqueous GPC/SEC of sulfonated polymers
- NOVEMA Max columns for aqueous GPC/SEC of polycations
- PROTEEMA columns for aqueous GPC/SEC separation of proteins
- SUPREMA columns for aqueous GPC/SEC of neutral and anionic polymers
- SDV columns for polymers in unpolar and medium polar organic solvents
- GRAM columns for polar polymers in medium polar organic solvents
- PolarSil columns for low to medium molar mass resins and
- lignins in medium polar organic solvents
- PFG columns for crystalline polymers in fluorinated
- organic solvents
- POLEFIN columns for polyolefines