Accurate, routine polymer analysis.
The new Agilent 1260 Infinity II GPC/SEC system has been designed to meet the challenges for today’s polymer analyst. It comprises a newly developed Vialsampler, for higher unattended sample throughput. The Multicolumn Thermostat provides accurate temperature control to minimize detector noise and baseline drift. The electronically updated Isocratic Pump achieves extra flow precision and a new Refractive Index Detector gives you precise results.
- Accuracy – Repeatable, consistent molecular weight distributions.
- High performance – Rapid system stability considerably increases sample throughput.
- Versatility – Perform both GPC/SEC and LC on the same system.
- Simplified data analysis – Control the instrument, collect the data, analyze the polymer in three easy steps.
- New module design – Even lower cost of ownership.
- Add sophisticated detectors – Get more information about polymer size and configuration by adding light scattering and viscometry detection at any time.
- Reduce solvent costs – Automated recycling when the polymer peak is not eluting.
- Unattended operation – Let the Vialsampler fully automate your workflow.
- Even higher precision – System stability makes peak integration easier and extremely reproducible.