The Agilent 1260 Infinity Multi-Detector GPC/SEC System – with light scattering, refractive index and viscometry detectors – brings advanced GPC/SEC to your laboratory.
The Agilent 1260 Infinity Multi-Detector GPC/SEC System – with light scattering, refractive index and viscometry detectors – brings advanced GPC/SEC to your laboratory. This triple-detection approach vastly improves the information your experiment delivers and facilitates determination of other polymer properties that cannot be measured by conventional, concentration-based detection techniques.
- Accurate – Viscometer and Light Scattering modules for accurate molecular weight data
- Information rich – Advanced detectors greatly increase the power of the technique
- Low dispersion – Industry leading detecter flow cell technology for minimal dispersion
- Stable detectors – Each MDS detector individually heated from 30 – 60 °C to ensure baseline stability
- Upgradable – From a single advanced detector to expand the capabilities of the 1260 Infinity GPC/SEC System to full Triple Detection, the instrument can be upgraded at any time
- Rapid and easy control – Complete instrument control, data collection and data analysis from conventional GPC through to Triple calculations and branching analysis – all in a single software solution
- Full sample analysis – All detectors can be used in series, ensuring all of the analyte is studied
- Versatile – Any combination of any MDS detectors possible. A touch sensitive keypad allows quick operation or visual inspection of status summary. The keypad allows full control of all aspects of the detectors.
Fill out the form to be contacted by the line manager Armando Miliazza