The Agilent 1260 Infinity Multi-Detector GPC/SEC System – with light scattering, refractive index and viscometry detectors – brings advanced GPC/SEC to your laboratory.
The Agilent 1260 Infinity Multi-Detector GPC/SEC System – with light scattering, refractive index and viscometry detectors – brings advanced GPC/SEC to your laboratory. This triple-detection approach vastly improves the information your experiment delivers and facilitates determination of other polymer properties that cannot be measured by conventional, concentration-based detection techniques.
- Accurate – Viscometer and Light Scattering modules for accurate molecular weight data
- Information rich – Advanced detectors greatly increase the power of the technique
- Low dispersion – Industry leading detecter flow cell technology for minimal dispersion
- Stable detectors – Each MDS detector individually heated from 30 – 60 °C to ensure baseline stability
- Upgradable – From a single advanced detector to expand the capabilities of the 1260 Infinity GPC/SEC System to full Triple Detection, the instrument can be upgraded at any time
- Rapid and easy control – Complete instrument control, data collection and data analysis from conventional GPC through to Triple calculations and branching analysis – all in a single software solution
- Full sample analysis – All detectors can be used in series, ensuring all of the analyte is studied
- Versatile – Any combination of any MDS detectors possible. A touch sensitive keypad allows quick operation or visual inspection of status summary. The keypad allows full control of all aspects of the detectors.