The BenchTOF™ range of time-of-flight mass spectrometers connect to any GC and offer major sensitivity and productivity advantages for a broad range of GC–MS applications. Designed from first principles for optimum performance, and complemented by comprehensive and innovative software, BenchTOF instruments equip GC–MS laboratories to meet the demands of increasingly complex applications, and so significantly extend the range of services they offer.
Ground-breaking analytical performance enhanced by the exceptional power and productivity of TOF-DS GC–MS software.
- Cut down on analysis time by detecting trace-level targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Meet the demands of applications requiring ultra-low detection limits.
- Enjoy confident chemical identification using reference-quality spectra.
- Expand your laboratory’s capability by using sub-unit mass selectivity to improve detection of trace-level compounds in complex matrices.
- Speed up analysis of complex samples with fast GC and GC×GC.
- Improve your productivity through the greatly reduced need for cleaning or maintenance of BenchTOF.
- Streamline your instrument control, method development and data analysis with TOF-DS software.
- Speed up data processing using the near-real-time capability of TOF-DS.
- Powerful TOF-DS software for instrument control and data analysis, including near-real-time processing, unlockable parameters for fast method development, and ChromCompare chromatographic screening.
- SIM-like sensitivity for trace-level analysis of targets and unknowns in a single run.
- Extended mass range (m/z 1–1500) and temperature performance for tackling the most demanding applications.
- Reference-quality ‘classical’ spectra matching those in commercial or custom quadrupole-acquired libraries.
- Sub-unit mass selectivity to eliminate matrix interferences and improve signal-to-noise ratios.
- High-speed spectral acquisition ensuring compatibility with GC and GC×GC.
- Long-term stability of analyte response for reduced downtime.