New GC / MSD Agilent 5977B Series based on a long tradition of 45 years of leadership and innovation, it brings together the best technologies for GC and MS systems available on the market.
The NEW 5977B High Efficiency Source (HES) GC/MSD builds on a tradition of providing the most trusted single-quadrupole GC/MS system. The ultra-efficient EI source maximizes the number of ions that are created and transferred out of the source body and into the quadrupole analyzer. This novel design revolutionizes single quadrupole mass spectrometry performance.
- The High Efficiency Ion Source (HES) maximizes the number of ions that are created and transferred out of the source body and into the quadrupole analyzer.
- Improved sensitivity (10x greater) and detection limits as low as 1.5 fg IDL – performance that brings yesterday’s triple-quadrupole limits of detection into today’s single quadrupole laboratory.
- Reduce time spent on sample prep and maintenance, while meeting your current sensitivity requirements, with just 1/10 the sample volume (10x less sample required).
- Minimize operating and shipping costs by storing, prepping and disposing of 10x less material.
- Eco-friendly features, such as Sleep/Wake modes, conserve electricity and other resources like carrier gas.
- With our Inert Flow Path solutions, maintain sample integrity, while reducing analyte loss and decomposition – from carrier gas introduction through detector.
- Agilent 8890B GC is a dynamic partner for the 5977B MSD, with its efficient protocols and fully synchronized MS operation.
- MassHunter Software puts you in control – and makes your GC/MSD analysis routine. Simplify method development, from instrument settings to data analysis and reporting.
- The Agilent CrossLab portfolio of services, supplies and software is designed with innovations to drive insight and help your lab maximum uptime.
- The IDP-3 Dry Scroll Pump is an affordable, high performance, oil-free pump option for near silent operation.
Fill out the form to be contacted by the line manager Armando Miliazza