Side-stream Oil in Water analyser
The Ex-500 is a side-stream Oil in Water analyser that uses Deep UV Fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentrations in water.
The analyser detects a wide range of oils/ oil components to include Condensates, fuel oils, lubricating oils, gear oils, BTEX and crude oils. Reliable real-time data enables operators to take accurate discharge measurements and to improve efficiency to improve separation processes thus enabling cost reductions.
- Patented ultrasonic cleaning.
- Deep UV Fluorescence.
- Periodic homogenisation of sample.
- Configurable measurement ranges (0-10 ppm, 0-100 ppm […] up to 0-100,000 ppm).
- Meaurement repeatability ±1% of full scale.
- Remote management and diagnostics.
- Easy to install (no sample conditioning required).
- Multiple communications options – 4-20 mA, HART, Modbus, Extended Ethernet.
- Adaptive ultrasonic cleaning.
- Robust and reliable.
- Easy to use.
- Low Cost of Ownership (COO) with no routine maintenance required.
- No degradation of signal or recalibration required.
- Side-stream format offers localised sample control.
- Droplet size compensation with homogenized samples.
- Sample point facilitates laboratory correlation.
- Remote control and monitoring (suitable for unmanned locations and remote process monitoring).
- Instantaneous measurements.
Fill out the form to be contacted by the line manager Gianluca Stani