Portable handheld Oil in Water analyzer with an integrated probe to measure oil directly in water samples.
Oil in Water portable handheld HD-1000
The Advanced Sensors HD-1000 is a portable handheld Oil in Water analyzer with an integrated probe to measure oil directly in water samples.
The industrial flexible probe allows for real-time measurements, with spectral analysis which enables oil type and chemical identification. These features make the HD-1000 a unique and revolutionary device for the Oil in Water analysis industry.
- Real-time measurement
- Both direct Oil in Water measurement and solvent extraction measurement
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF)
- Various measurement ranges configurable (0-1ppm, 0-10ppm, 0-100ppm […] up to 0-3,000ppm)
- Integrated spectral analysis (oil recognition and chemical identification)
- Industrial, robust flexible optical probe for ease of measurement in various applications
- Incorporated touch screen with auto orientation
- On screen notepad
- On screen video user manual
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communications (4G optional)
- Portable and light weight (0.8kg)
- User interface available in Arabic, French, Norwegian, Portuguese and Spanish; other languages available on request.
- No solvents or consumables necessary
- Instantaneous measurement: zero sample processing required
- Automatic software update (optional)
- Measurement data log can be shared via email, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Downloadable oil calibration files from cloud based librar